Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Clomid
5 Replies
silvio - March 28

Hello

I know that in the uk you can not have the clomid without the prescription,so I do not want risk to buy it online. what other chance i got,where is it possivle buy without any risk. tThank you in advance

silvio

becks1234 - April 10

why not go to your GP and go through the correct channels. You'll be assessed and other options will also be available. Clomid may not be right for you, or safe.

BCVanzandt - May 5

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH BECKS 1234

IM A LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE IN USA, AND I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH PCOS FOR 6 YEARS.

PLEASE DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP ON THINGS YOU CANNOT RELY ON (AS IN BUYING CLOMID OR WHO KNOWS WHAT IT REALLY IS, ONLINE OR.......FROM MEXICO......OR WHERE THE HECK EVER)

ITS JUST NOT SAFE, BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR BODY ITS PRECIOUS AND YOU SHOULD SEE A PHYSICIAN THAT YOU CAN RELY ON, GOD BLESS. BE SAFE

joelbr - August 3

Agreed

freya - December 8

thankyou for your time
and hope you can give me an honest answer :D. i am 41 yrs old and and my fiance and i are so desperate to have a baby.i have been told by my doctor that i did not produce an egg when i had a bloodtest , wether this is a regular thing we are not sure. my fiance came across clomid and wanted to no would my doctor give me the perscription for tthis or would the nhs not allow this because of my age. i am a healthy woman with no other problems .

freya - December 12

does anyone still run this site , soo need an answer please

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question