New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
does age matters?
15 Replies
saishee - September 8

how does age affect a woman's ability to have children?

marci - September 8

it really does, in fact about 20 percent of women in the US now have their first child after age 35. it was actually a major problem though.

dianne - September 8

that makes so alarming. i just can't imagine how women grown to be older and bear child in their late 30's and 40's.

balsy - September 8

definitely alarming dianne. but there are things that we can do to stop this.

hevia - September 8

age is a growing cause of fertility problems. the worst part is, about 1/3 of couples in which the woman is over 35 have fertility problems.

mandy - September 8

i don't know and i am not aware, how many would have been aware of this kind of problem. women should knew this to avoid.

sheena - September 8

yes it is, most likely we have to educate ourselves in this kind of issue. it is a matter of our future in planning to build a family and to our health as well.

epiphany - September 8

i am glad that we all gather together in this forum. to our own little way, we are able to educate ourselves and to be able to share our different ideas and experiences.

tanya - September 8

you say so epi, heheh... there is more to this that we have to know. if we would only open our mind to this kind of matter, there is no room to be scared. instead, let's be open-minded in this kind of problems.

agatha - September 8

how do this aging affect us? i know that aging decreases a woman's chances of having a baby.

belinda - September 8

as far as i know, when your ovaries become less able to release eggs, that will be one cause you can't have a baby.

lady - September 8

exactly your point! whenever you have a smaller number of eggs left, that could be one too. be aware of your eggs that are unhealthy, affecting by the way you take care of yourself too.

sylvia - September 8

oooh... that is a lot of factors. are we just too sensitive on that things that we weren't able to get pregnant if we have those symptoms?

gretchen - September 8

aha, that's what we can get! if you are also more likely to have health conditions that can cause fertility problems. i bet some of our fellow women have this kind of condition. sometimes if you are having a complicated problems with your health, you couldn't just conceive coz it will only affect the baby in your womb.

cassandra - September 8

when you're having a baby in your late 30's and 40's, most likely you'll have a miscarriage baby. that will be so sad if you'll experience it. it will be so frustrating. :(

maya - September 9

well it is frustrating. but it will be more frustrating if we can't conceive a baby at all.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question