Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Getting Pregnant
3 Replies
PrettyInPInk - October 6

why is it no matter how much me and my partner try we cant get
pregnant. my partner is beginning to blame himself and it is putting a strain on our relationship. i really would like to have fertility testing but i dont know how i can go about recieving it. If anybody ha any tips on how me n my partner could try an get pregnant i would be more than glad to here them any ideas are welcome no matter how big or small.
Thanks,
PrettyInPink

janice - October 8

hi, first of all you shouldn't be afraid to have fertility testing. it is better to know what your condition is going through at the moment when you just can't have baby. aside from you having yourself checked, your partner is a potential victim too of having fertility issue. it is a good idea that both of you go to a physician and have yourself checked. good luck!

PrettyInPink - October 8

thank you janice and we are trying but i dont know where we can get help with fertility testing and how much it can cost? thank you for your advice an i feel the good luck is needed. thanks again PrettyInPink xx

purpleflowers - October 10

I was tryin for a year an have now been diagnosed with PCOS.. Go to your doctors an ask them for the necessary tests, dont let them turn u away! Make sure ur adamant with them you want to know, i had too an now have been diagnosed.
Being diagnosed really helps because at least then u know what u are dealing with...
Good luck an keep us updated x

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question