New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Help please!?
2 Replies
nse777 - January 15

Hi everyone, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 years plus now and we have been to fertility clinics etc where we have found that I have PCOS, my husband however is fine :)
I was recently prescribed (3months ago) clomid which as you prob know is to stimulate ovulation, well I took two months of the tabs and since starting them I have been bleeding (as well as my periods in between too) albeit not excessively but enough to prevent my husband and I well you know what I mean and also enough that I have to use tampons or pads, is there anyone else out there who has experienced the same problems and does anyone know what I/we can do to help us get pregnant, also if there is anyone who has had the same experiences is there light at the end of the tunnel as we both desparately would love to become parents, I am 34 and my husband is 40 any advice received gratefully :)

nse777 - February 2

Hey hoping for some responses surely someone has some advice I really could use some help anything please??

tara-newbie - February 18

I am 34 and desperately ttc. Go straight back to your dr/hospital and demand support, or ring NHS.

Hope things are getting done for you, since post x

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question