New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
new to menopausal symptoms
6 Replies
steve - October 10

If I can get a little understanding of what is to come then it may make supporting my wife easier , there are a lot of scary stories that people tell you , but having never dealt with anything like this before I don't really know what to expect. I would appreciate any input that you can offer.
Thanks , steve.

aubrey - October 16

okay.. first of all you need to learn all about each menopausal symptoms..
here are the common meno symptoms:
1. hot flashes/ night sweats
2. irregular periods
3. loss of libido
4. vaginal dryness
5. mood swings

lindsay - November 9

the worst menopausal symptom i think would be depression.it's the hardest to deal with.

julie - November 10

just expect the unexpected cos a lot of changes will come along.patience is a must! good luck...

sean - November 11

in menopause stage, there's a lot of things that you should consider. changes may even start an early stage when pre menopause begins. i suggest you do some research for this to further educate yourself.

betty - December 17

self educate and learn from others as well. take some time to browse this site and you will find your answers here. anyway, feel free to ask whatever is in your your mind.

steve - December 18

Thanks to everyone for their advice it has been helpful, but as I learn more, the understanding is easier,My Wife has spoken to the Doctor and we are waiting on the test results,once again thanks !!!!!
Steve.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question