Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Could I be pregnant?
1 Replies
jess_bousc - April 4

Hello!

I am 22 years old and am concerned I might be pregnant.

I was on Yasmin for 2 years but came off it in March as i decided i didn't want to take the pill any more. About a week ago, i realised that my period was due and started feeling all the PMT symptoms i used to get.... i was mega moody and my breasts were swollen and reallyu painful.

my partner and i had sex the day before i was due on. usually having sex just before my period makes it come straight away but this time it didn't. the condom broke and my partner therefore came inside me. its now been 6 days and i don't have my period. my breasts feel fine again and i don't have the PMT symptoms i had before.

i know its unlikely to get pregnant just before your period but do you think i am??

thanks for reading

Jess x x

Horace33 - April 13

10-14 days after the end of your menstruation : possible chance fertility. If you've already had unprotected sex, see a doctor who can prescribe the morning after pill but i suggest not to take pills (might affect your pregnancy).
If your mature enough to use contraceptioon you shouldnt be having sex in the first place but I think your not. It`s okay ;)

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question