Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
could i be pregnant?
2 Replies
aabbccddee - December 22

I am not sure if im pregnant. my story is:

I came off the pill in October after taking it on and off for the last few years. i had bleeding a few days after stopping it around the 14th Oct.

Then i came on on the 16th November. i had sex on the 27th Nov, 1st Dec and 2nd Dec and 10th Dec. But to be honest im not sure how long my cycles are and what day i ovulate. Its now the 22nd Dec and i still haven't come on, but after sex yesterday i bled a little. And there was a small amount of blood in my knickers today but only small. Although i would have thought this was too late to be implantation bleeding. I took a pt yesterday and it was neg and i took one last week and that too was neg.

Any one have any ideas?

i have had sharp pains in only one of my boobs and dont think i have any pregnancy symptons. the last couple of night i have felt like i was pulling my stomache muscles or something when i was semi asleep, can't really explain it though.

aabbccddee - December 22

hope to hear form people soon

Victoria28 - January 5

did you get your period or are you pregs, i am currently in the same situation although i have irregular periods and my bf has low sperm count, ?? my period is late at the min my boobs are very swollen and i had sharp pains in my nipples, i keep thinking that the pains in my stomach are my period but it never comes?? just wondering??

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question