New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
mid cycle bleeding
3 Replies
confused - October 19

Hi there, im 26 and i have been on the pill for nearly 10 years now (brevinor). i have never had any problems with it and have always taken it very carefully and on time.
but for the first time ever last week i had a mid cycle bleed. it only last two days but i had very tender breasts, which i still have now a week on! and i have had A LOT of spots come up on my chin in the last week too. i only ever get the odd one here and there. my "real" period is due next tuesday, will it come?? what happens if not?? should i be worried?
any help would be apreciated!
thanks!!

daphne - November 7

Well, if your period will not come by next week as you have expected it, then probably you're pregnant.

cheryl - November 7

Probably, but there is also no assurance for that either. But in case, you're really is pregnant then, why should you be worried about it. Just accept everything as God's plan for you. It happens for some reason..just have it check also with your doctor so that you will be able to know the real truth in what's going on with your body.

memie - November 7

I think it's not something to be alarmed of.Just have the proper consultation with the doctor about it.Express her or him what you really feel and be true about your concerned regarding the mid cycle bleeding you are experiencing right now.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question