New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
2 miscarriages
0 Replies
jc11 - April 24

I'm almost 35 years old and have been married for 7 and a half years. Trying to conceive for 6 years now. I have a longish cycle and my husband's sperm has poor motility. Got pregnant after 6th cycle of Clomid in 2010 and miscarried 2 days after finding out I was pregnant. Now I have just suffered a 'missed miscarriage' after 2nd go at IUI. I should be 8 weeks, but my baby died at 6 weeks and 2 days. Perhaps because I was on progesterone supplements, I have not bled.
We opted to wait to see if nature would take its course, but it's like every day is lasting a lifetime. I don't know how long to wait before opting for surgery. I have another appt on 5th May, but don't know if I can wait that long. I cry every day when I wake up when I remember what is happening. My husband says he's trying to be strong for me and is just painting the fence, whilst I sit around not knowing what to do with myself. I don't want to go out in case I start to bleed. I'm on Easter holiday at the moment and don't know what to do about going back to work (I'm a school teacher and I'm finding it increasingly hard to be around other people's children, especially when they misbehave and the parents moan about them!) Another problem is that because I had time off for fertility treatment everyone asks me how it's going. I'm hopeful that maybe now we will be moved on to IVF, but think there's a waiting time of 2 years(?)
Anyone else in a similar position and want to chat?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question