New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
:(
1 Replies
lisa82 - December 22

hi guys i jst had a pregnancy loss last week i was 9wks pregnant and had no idea how badly this would effect me i had some problems at the start and had been getting scanned and had a date i already have a 10yr old son so getting my head around things as 10yrs is along time we started getting really excited about the new baby i was carrying and also found out 2 of my friends wer expecting and due around same time i was soo happy as was my 10yr old and my partner im jst so devestated and didnt realise how much sumthing like this is the worst thing ever and dont know what to do with the way im feeling i hate feeling jelous of my freinds but its like getting my heart ripped out when i think of them and i hate feelin like this anyway thanx 4 listenin x

chasitymw - December 23

Sorry 2 hear about your loss. I also lost my baby at 8wks. I had the D&C 2wks ago today. Physically the procedure wasn't bad but emotionally, I'm still dealing w/ my the loss! Our feelings are completely normal. It will take time to work through them. Try and be happy for your friends. I know its hard, I'm feelin the pain w/u. I will build up the courage 2 try again one day. I hope u will too. We can pray 4 each other. My son was 10 also and took it extremely bad!! He's better now. We've had many heart to hearts and I also talked to his school counselor. It really helps. God bless u and yours.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question