New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
how do you cope?
0 Replies
JodieLouise - January 25

hey i don\'t really know what to say... this is a horrible thing to go through the loss of a pregnancy. i was only 16 when i found out i lost mine i still don\'t know how i am coping to this day. i was only 3 months when i found out its little heart had stopped beating and i just broke down crying when the woman said sorry i couldn\'t control the tears. However things went from bad to worse as my boyfriend left me not long after i lost it and said he didn\'t care this tore me apart for a long time. the day i found out i lost the baby it was after my 16th birthday so now it is just a reminder about what i have been through i don\'t really have people to talk to here as i only just moved here. Also because im so young i tried talking to a griefing person about it and she gave me a look and said its a second chance really just because of my age even though i wanted this more than anything weather the child was not planned. if anyone could talk to me we could give each other support i could just do with someone who understands what im going through right now. xx

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question