New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Miscarriage
1 Replies
Jessica90 - April 16

I just had a miscarriage about two - two and a half weeks ago. I had terrible cramps and heavy bleeding. Now I am still bleeding but it goes between light bleeding and moderate. What I would like to know is, is it normal to bleed for 2 and a half weeks after a miscarriage?

Mum3 - April 17

Everyone is different and every miscarriage is different alsothey get worse the futher along you are (physically metally it is bad whatever stage as it is all relative to the individual). My first Miscarriage I had it removed medically and I bleed for two days only. Second one I was left and had a natural miscarriage it took ages and was terrible, I bleed on and off for a month. I have just had my third and consecutive miscarriage and that is different still. As long as you are not passing big clots and do not feel abnormally unwell then it will finish on its own. If you are worried then see your doctor you do have a right to medical reassurance. You are important do not just hide yourself away and worry, get help even if it is to ease your worry. Life sucks sometimes but what does not kill us only makes us stronger.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question