New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Miscarriage
1 Replies
Looby - September 14

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear so many sad stories on this forum. I suffered my first miscarriage about a week ago. This was to be my 3rd child after having to healthy pregnancies and 2 healthy boys. A happy accident this was. Now, I am really angry that it happened and I still cry at random moments. My husband isn't the best help. He doesn't feel the same way I do and doesn't understand how I am feeling. So, I end up taking my anger out on him. Physically, I am over the miscarriage, but it is true, emotionally it will take longer. I just want to move on.

JessieT - September 21

Hello. Im sorry to hear about your loss. I suffered a missed miscarriage 14 weeks ago. I found out my babys heart beat had stopped at 9 weeks at my 12 week scan. I spent 3 weeks with my dead baby inside waiting for the miscarriage to start natually, which ended up with me in hospital for the blood loss. :(
14 weeks later, i too am physically over it, but emotionally its another story. This was my first baby & pregnancy and to be so happy and on top of the world, then being told theres no heartbeat, just made me feel numb! I too still cry, look at my scan picture, and hide my feelings from my not so understanding partner.
I feel that it will never be easy and i will never get over it, but you just learn to live with it. Be proud of yourself! :) Im here if you need to talk :) xxx

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question