New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
pregnancy loss
0 Replies
Denishia - February 23

i am 17 and had just rencently had a misscarriage. me and my boyfriend has been together for 3 yrs but this pregnancy was not planed when i first found out i was pregnant i stuck on if i should have it or not but i decide i would keep my baby my family was disappointed at first but was real suppotive. my first appiontment was when i was 12 weeks a least thats how far i thought i was when it was time to here the heartbeat i was happy but nothing was able to be heard so i had to go to the hospital to see they could here anything they couldnt said my baby had stop growing at 6 weeks wow thats all i could think for a whole 6 weeks i thought my baby was fine. well i had some pains and started bleeding for about a week had to go back to the hospital they told me the fetus had not came out yet. now its out and i try to be a real strong person and act like this does not bother me but yesterday i broke down i couldnt take it anymore i got tired of everybody talking about it now its like i want to try again because of the clingy feeling but at the same time i need to finish school and go to college so that my future child can have what it wants and i take take care of it

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question